Market trends in the Swedish market – Demand for different packaging:
- The Swedish market is switching to more climate-friendly packaging that lowers the carbon footprint.
- The trend in the market for sustainable packaging is increasing.
- We as importers see more and more demand for such type of packaging in all Scandinavian countries.
- What are these low carbon footprint packaging? E.g.: Bag-In-Box, pouches, Tetra-pack, aluminum cans, PET plastic bottles, and lighter-weight glass bottles.
Different climate footprint for different packaging:
The following graph shows the climate footprint of various types of packaging (expressed as grams of CO2 emitted) during the manufacturing process. The figures state the average emissions for each type of packaging.
How we can meet these demands and how Concealed Wines can help:
How does it work?
The example of the FlexiTank
Samples Stage – What to keep in mind?
- The samples can be made in smaller quantities (eg- in a lab), made in the same way as the final wine. (Filtered and stabilized)
- The samples submitted for the blind tasting should be exactly the same wine (on analysis and sensory analysis) as the available volume.
- Read more requirements in below link:
One example of product Concealed Wines buy in bulk and sell in PET
Piconico is a fresh and fruit-driven Chardonnay from Argentina. Concealed Wines buy the wine from its partner Luis Segundo Correas and bottle it in Europe in PET bottle.
Get in touch with our manager Akshat Rekhi for further details: firstname.lastname@example.org