Product Type: Wine
- Make sure the wine you send is a finished product.
- In case the wine isn’t bottled yet, please send a sample that are stabilized and filtered and as similar as possible to the final bottled wine.
- The sample should also be taken from the same batch as the final product. We ask you to keep some extra samples at yours of the same blend as a quality control in case the wine is selected for importation to Sweden.
- Notice that a wine that is not ready or well-prepared, generally won’t perform well in the blind tasting.
- If is important to keep the offered quantity until we know the result of the tasting,
- In case of a launch the Monopoly wants to have available the quantity you offered in paperwork
- Please note that should your availability of the product change during the tender process, please let us know and we discuss whether to withdraw the offer or not.
- It can happen that some wines don’t get launched due to the strict quality control.
- It is therefore very important that the wine you send samples of is the same wine you have available and will launch in case of importation. The wine has to be the same both in taste as well as on the analysis.
- Only quality is important in the blind tasting in Sweden, so labels, closure, etc don’t matter for the samples. Should the wine be launched however all requirements in the tender when it comes to closure, bottle shape, etc. must be fulfilled.
- We will let you know via email if there are special requirements regarding the tender.
For Bag-in-box offers
When you send samples for an offer of Bag-in-box you can send the wine in 750 ml bottles. The quality of the wine will be better that way.
Product Type: Beer and Spirits
Beer and Spirits
- Make sure the product you send is a finished product.
- In case the product isn’t bottled/canned yet, please send a sample that is stable and as similar as possible to the finished product in the end.
- The sample can be of a different batch to the final product launched. It is however important that it is the same in sensory (taste and nose) as well as analytical breakdown (pay extra care to make sure the alcohol percentage is the same as offered).
- We ask you to keep some extra samples of the sample batch in case of importation for quality control at a later stage.
- Notice that a product that is not ready/not fresh generally won’t perform well in the blind tasting.
- The product you send samples of needs to be the same as the one you offered in the paperwork as well as the same as the one you will launch in case of importation.
- It can happen that some wines don’t get launched due to strict quality control.
- Please note that should your availability of the product change during the tender process, please let us know and we discuss whether to withdrawing the offer or not.
- Samples labeling doesn’t have to comply with Swedish rules, however, if the product is selected for importation after the blind tasting, it will need to be adapted to fulfill the requirements for labels in each market.
- We will instruct you on what changes are needed if your product is selected.
- Please note that this is a binding offer, consequently, once you have submitted your written offer you are bound to deliver the available volume indicated above at the agreed price. You can always choose to withdraw your offer up until the final tasting.
- If you wish to withdraw your offer throughout the tender process, please let us know in writing. In addition to this please note that the samples you supply must be of the same product you have offered in the written offer as well as the same as the product you would sell in case your product is selected in the tasting at the monopoly.
- Systembolaget will perform a very strict quality control, both sensory as chemical analysis, to make sure the product is the same, so any difference between samples and product that is launched will lead to a cancellation of the launch. By filling and submitting this document, the Producer agrees the above-mentioned data is correct. In case of any disputes or not respecting the terms, measures will be taken under the Swedish Law in Swedish Court, Stockholms tingsrätt.
- Please note by submitting the form “Tender Form – Concealed Wine” to Concealed Wines AB, the above-mentioned producer irrevocably undertakes to deliver the product of such type, quantity, and quality and to such price, as stated herein to Concealed Wines AB and to exclusively offer and launch the above-described product at Systembolaget with the terms and conditions given to the producer “General conditions tender and purchase”.